Thermal Spray Wire
Monel 400 welding wire is designed for spraying in arc spraying and flame spraying systems. It produces a good absorbent coating with excellent machinability. The Monel 400 has excellent corrosion resistance, especially in seawater and corrosive environments. Monel 400 is an austenitic nickel-copper alloy (CuNi alloy) used in arc and flame spraying systems. The alloy produces a dense, well-bonded coating that resists high-temperature oxidation and corrosion.
Typical applications of Monel 400 are corrosive gas protective coatings, protective coatings against scaling in conventional low-alloy steels, and stacking coatings for dimensional repairs
Supply Size: 1.2mm /1.6mm /2.0mm /3.2mm or Customized
- Protection against sulfuric acid environments at temperatures up to 600 °C (1100 °F) for applications such as industrial chemical crystallizers, dryers and vaporizers.
- Corrosion protection for machine elements such as steam valves, pumps, seal rings and plungers.
- Resists saltwater corrosion for components such as vaporizers and petrochemical crude oil distillation towers.
- Protects immersed machine elements from saltwater corrosion, particularly for applications where a surface harder than typical galvanic coatings is required.
- Corrosion protection for chemical and desalination plants
|Monel 400||≥ 62||≤ 2.5||28-32||≤ 0.15||2-4||≤ 1.2||1.5~3.0|
|Typical Hardness||Bond Strength||Deposit Rate||Deposit Efficiency||Machilityineab|
|HRB 84||4310 psi||10 lbs /hr/100A||70%||Good|