Hastelloy C is a corrosion resistant alloy with many excellent properties which are very resistant to oxidizing and medium reducing corrosion. It has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking and good local clothing ability, and has satisfactory corrosion resistance in many chemical process media, including strong corrosion of inorganic acid solution, chlorine and chlorides, dry chlorine, formic acid and acetic acid, sea water and salt water.
Hastelloy C Characteristic:
- Control of iron and chromium in the lowest content, prevent the formation of beta phase Ni4Mo.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to the reduction environment.
- Excellent resistance to moderate sulphuric acid and many non oxidizing acids.
- Good resistance to chloride stress reduction stress corrosion cracking (SCC).
- Excellent ability to endure a variety o
Hastelloy C Chemical Composition
Hastelloy C Physical Properties
|Density||Melting Point||Specific Heat Capacity||Thermal Conductivity||The Elastic Modulus|
|8.94g /cm3||1350° C||0.385 103J/kg·K||29.3 W (m.K)||210 103MPa|
Hastelloy C Mechanical Properties (RT, Solution annealed)
|Tensile Strength (σb/MPa)||Yield Strength (σp0.2/MPa)||Elongation (σ5/%)|
- Bars & Rods & Foring Ring /Flanges
- Sheet & Plate
- Strip & Coil
- Welding Wire &Spring wire
- Seamless Tube & Welded Pipe
»Round Bar & Square Bar & Hexagon Bar
● Diameter : φ8～φ300mm Length:10mm-6000mm
● Hot forging, Hot Rolling, Cold Drawing
● Bright Surface, Polished Surface, Black Surface
»Tube & Pipe:Seamless Tube& Welded Pipe
● Cold Drawing Seamless Pipe： φ1.0～φ220mm
● Hot Extrusion pipe: φ50～φ250mm
● Others : U Blend Tube and Elbow
»Hot Rolled Plate & Cold Rolled Sheet
● Cold Rolling Sheet Thickness: ≦2.0mm Width:≦1500m
● Hot rolling Plate Thickness: ≧4.0mm Width: ≦2500m
»Strip & Tape Ribbon
● Thickness: ≧ 0.01mm Width: 15mm-300mm
● Cold rolling BA Strip, Hard & Soft Condition
»Straight Length Wire & Spool Wire
● Welding Wire: φ 0.1mm～6.0mm Cut length Rod: φ1.0～φ8.0mm
● Package : 5-25kg/Spool or Box
Hastelloy C ApplicationsI
Hastelloy C is widely used in the field of chemical, petrochemical, energy manufacturing and pollution control, especially in sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, acetic acid and other industries.